I DISLIKE living so far away from my parents. I want to be there for them. My mom is in the hospital and I can't be there to spend time with her. It makes me sad. I can't go visit them for Thanksgiving for fear of my kids getting sick. That also makes me sad. There better be NO NO NO snow AT ALL Christmas day through New Years Day anywhere in the state! I don't want anything ruining those plans. We have a much harder time visiting now that Kayden is in school. It's hard not to just be able to visit whenever I really started to miss them, which seems to last 8 weeks. 8 weeks and I miss them terribly. After Christmas is going to be rough because there aren't many days off in a row that Kayden will have and it's too far of a trip to make just for a weekend with 2 little kids.
Well this post is interrupted by a diaper change!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment